When it comes time to sell a home in Hamden, Connecticut, you have more than one option. Working with a realtor is what many sellers do, but it’s only because they’re unaware of what a cash sale entails. Usually, when sellers learn about selling their home “as-is,” they consider this option, too. There are unique benefits you get from selling your home this way, which we’ll cover below.
Whether you’ve inherited a property you no longer want, or you’re arms deep in repair bills and debt, let us take your home off your hands. You’ll walk away with a clean slate and cash in your pocket. We’ll get a great property that we can fix up and resell to a new set of owners who will love the home just as you did.
I’m Interested in Selling a House in Hamden, CT. What Do I Need to Know about a Cash Sale?
Selling your home to cash buyers is a great option for many sellers. To find out if it’s right for you, it’s important to get the facts.
Our company buys homes in Hamden, CT in all conditions. It doesn’t matter if you have a brand new townhome or an old brick bungalow – we see potential in every property. Our buyers have the cash to buy your home, which means we don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. This allows the process to go quickly, with most sales being completed in under two weeks.
We also close at a reputable title company, so you can feel good knowing that everything is done properly. Plus, all purchases are “as-is,” so you don’t have to worry about fixing, cleaning or updating anything. We even take properties with stubborn tenants inside!
While we can help sellers in all situations, here are the most common circumstances that bring people to sell a house fast in Hamden, CT.
- Divorce or separation
- Job loss or financial problems
- Inherited a property
- Unwanted rental property
- Distressed property
- Stubborn tenants
- Quick relocation
- Underwater property
I Want to Sell My House Fast in East Haven, CT. What are the Benefits I Can Expect?
When you sell your home to our cash buyers, you can expect a huge weight to be lifted off your chest. The process goes quickly, and there’s no need to lift a finger! While you won’t get the same offer with us as you will with a traditional sale, it’s important to look at the bottom line. Once you factor in all the costs associated with a regular sale, you might find that selling your home for cash is actually more lucrative.
Here are some benefits to enjoy:
- Sell your home “as-is.” If you find yourself saying, “I want to sell my home fast in East Haven, CT but it needs a lot of work,” you’ll appreciate the option to sell your home in its current condition. You don’t need to spend any time cleaning, organizing, staging, repairing, etc. Turn it over to us – even with the furniture inside!
- No commissions or fees. Our service is completely free to you. There are no commissions or fees, which means you get to keep the full cash offer. We typically pay closing costs as well.
- Get top dollar. As a local cash buyer with an outstanding reputation, we don’t mind offering our sellers top dollar for their properties. In fact, it’s what we do! When you sell a house in North Haven, you’re guaranteed to get a fair offer.
- Close in one week. If everything goes smoothly, you can close on your home in as little as 7 days. Imagine being able to walk away from your property and start a new journey in just one week.
- Transparent sale. Everything we do is transparent. You are given a written offer and we close at a local title company. If you decide not to go through with the sale, we will understand. This is a big decision, and our offers are always free and no obligation.
I Want to Sell My House in Hamden, CT. How Do I Get Started with this Process?
If you have a property you want to sell and would like to see what we would offer you, give us a call or fill out our contact form. We work quickly, so be prepared to schedule an appointment with us right away. After gathering the basics on your property, we’ll visit your home and determine if it’s something we are interested in buying.
Don’t worry about fixing things up for us! We buy homes in all conditions, and we help sellers in all situations. Because we are paying in cash and not using bank financing, we can close quickly. There are no inspections, appraisals, repeated showings, etc. You have enough stress to deal with – let this be an easy transaction for you.
When you’re ready to sell a home in North Haven, Connecticut, reach out to Tyler Buys Houses. See what we have to offer – it’s free and no obligation!